LC-MS method development
Do you need to transfer a method from GC-MS, HPLC or ELISA to LC-MS?
LC-MS often requires another sample preparation, chromatography and the detection method asks for specific solvents and/ or pH, dependent on your target molecule(s). LC-MS has several advantages and is a superior technique over conventional analytical instruments, for example its sensitivity, selectivity, and its capability to detect impurities and multiple to over hundreds of components in a single sample.
We are happy to visit you on-site to assist you with your method development.
With an extensive experience for about 15 years in scientific (bio)chemical research we are able to advice you in your research projects and strategy. We are specialized in protein glycosylation, but also have a broad knowledge in analytical chemistry and the chemical biology field. Please contact us to discuss your topic and ask for a quote.
PFAS analyses by LC-MSMS according to the US EPA method 537.1
- Protein N-glycosylation analysis
- In-depth glycan characterization of mono- and polyclonal antibody batches
- Intact protein analysis
- Nucleotide sugars and other intracellular metabolites, based on Anal Chem 2010 Jun 1;82(11):4403-12. doi: 10.1021/ac100101d.
Our broad knowledge in Pharmacy and Chemistry enables us to offer a variety of analyses:
- Bio-analyses, or Pharmacokinetics in plasma
- Monosaccharide analysis
- Analyses of drug compounds, proteins or metabolites in biofluids, cells or tissues
- Peptide mapping
- Biomarker studies
- Stability studies of small molecules and proteins
- Purity analyses
- Compound identification
- Compound quantification
- PFAS analyses
- Quantitative cannabinoid analysis
In-house we have three mass spectrometers:
- UPLC-QqQ Waters Acquity- AB Sciex Api4000
- 1290-6490 UHPLC-high end Agilent QqQ
- Agilent 6125 LC-DAD-MSD – open shop instrument
Other types of equipment that we have in-house:
- BioRad SDS-PAGE gel electrophoresis
- BioRad Western blotting
- Eppendorf vacuum centrifuge
In concordance with our business partners, we can also offer analyses on other mass spectrometers such as QTOF, Orbitrap, MALDI and GC-MS, or other types of analyses like NMR or specialized data analysis and bioinformatics.
With an extensive experience for about 15 years in scientific (bio)chemical research we can assist you as CRO in your research questions. Please contact us to discuss your topic and ask for a quote.